Monday, January 02, 2017

Starting the New Year hoping to get my studio area better organized...............




While I do not like to show how bad the collection of partially done and ready to begin that seems to collect wherever catches my eye............


I made a list of the most urgent projects but do not plan to bore you with that information.


I will begin by taking out of the studio any project that is not on the list.........


I managed this picture of my boys........


There were two hats more but I sent them to the great grandchildren.........  Those two with the three on the table plus the one in progress will be six hats from that one large skein..........


After that yarn is used up I will get back to the cross stitch pillow that is almost finished......

Today will be lots of laundry............  Lem is having problems that require a lot of changes of clothes and such............  We will see just how much time I can find for sewing.............


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10