Tuesday, December 20, 2016

What I've Been Doing

I began making covers for the little books and got a dozen complete.............



The were finished and before a picture could be taken I gave them to friends............


I then prepped another dozen and this is far as I have gotten making them...............  Lem is having problems with the remote so I spend more time sitting with him instead of sewing..........  I find cross stitch is easy to start and stop if he needs help so I have been finishing up a few projects... 




I took this picture earlier today........

Dear Wade Hamilton is waiting for Santa...........




2 comments:

  1. Your little notebooks looks like a great idea! I'm sure you're enjoying your cross stitching. I have two projects going in two different parts of the house. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see a finished book

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10