Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas 2016

I started getting ready on Saturday........  Double checked the menu, found the appropriate serving dishes and started cooking...........  I managed to get all the veggies ready and in the refrigerator.......
 Yesterday morning I put the turkey breast in the oven then took the veggies out of the fridge to come to room temperature.  When the turkey was done I turned off the oven and put the veggies in the oven.  By the time everything was ready they were warm and we were ready to eat..........



The family has gotten smaller........  It was still a grand time had by all.........  Jason took his father for a ride after we ate so Kim and I had a chance to talk...........



Embroidery is complete except for the initials and the date...........  Reached my limit for stitching so I changed to something else..........


Grabbed a skein of yarn and started another ubiquitous hat..........  I will attempt to finish the stitchery before I begin another project...........


1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a nice holiday! Our family, despite growing all the time, seems to have smaller and smaller gatherings as everyone spreads out around the country. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10