Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A Finish or Three

But first how about a picture of our dear Wade Hamilton.....  He is enjoying the Christmas season....



And this is why........  When no one is looking he sneaks under the tree and removes the tissue paper from the bags of gifts......... Look closely and you can see a bit of green on the side of his mouth..........



Started this recently and it is finished.......... 



This is an old one.....  Finished it over a year ago but I needed to sew the buttons on it.........
It resurfaced and now it is done...........

Hopefully I can take them to the framer soon........


A friend bought a pillow kit with a cross stitch piece as part of the pillow.........  When she got it home she found it was worked on linen.........  She does not like working on linen so she gave the kit to me........  Now the stitchery is done so I will give the kit back to her.....  When she looks at her pillow she can remember me.


I got a smile today from my Sweetie........  They are becoming rare because his muscles don't always work....................



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10