Monday, November 07, 2016

This and That

Last year when Jean was here she brought a kit of this sampler........  Of course I had to have one for myself. I ordered the needed supplies and it has been marinating for some time..... 

I was ready for a change of projects and this one spoke to me..........  I had to start something new..... 

Now to stick with it till it is finished........



Today I got a good picture of my boys.........  They enjoyed their time of male bonding.....


Matthew was coming over this afternoon to give me a hand with some clearing out in the studio.....

I rarely show just how bad things can get here........  Here is a picture of the old studio.......  If you don't know what to do with something just put it in that room and close the door.......


While the sewing now takes place in the dining room I still want to get the old studio in good shape....  I am making some smaller quilts in an effort to learn to quilt myself........  I need to use the table that Jason made for me to quilt because the machine drops in and I have a flat surface for quilting...  There were some problems with drag even with the small quilt......


Last week Matthew assembled one bookcase (one left to assemble).  I am slowly bringing the fabric downstairs in order to use it........ 



Lem had a good lunch today........  Collards, sweet potatoes and BBQ.



Sunday Angie brought two of the three bucket benches made for me by Chuck..........  I had them made to put my plants on in the winter time.......  They are lovely.........

Tomorrow we vote and when we go out that is all I plan to do for that day.........   Maybe Wednesday I will get back on track.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10