Thursday, November 17, 2016

The Last Few Days


Finally finished a tablerunner that was pieced two years ago.  It is perfect for the flower benches.....


Last week I started organizing the pantry.....  I have been working on it for ten days now...  Almost complete.  Just one section left...


The question now is "How long will it last?".


I am trying to get things ready for the Christmas baking....... I just hope I have time for Christmas baking.....


Canisters well marked...


Racks for cans...............

and spices.............


This is the last section to be done......






Somehow this picture got added last........  Ready - Set - Bake.....



1 comment:

  1. How beautiful and organized. I come by and visit your blog about once a week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10