Saturday, November 05, 2016

Pattern Testing


I found this online........  The link is in the previous post.......

This is for the Guild Challenge and will be given to the Ronald McDonald house...........

I am not partial to brights but I felt this quilt needed to have lots of cheery colors..........


The blocks are trimmed and sewn together......... 


Selected the print for a border and tried it with a white border.........  After several days of viewing I selected the print......  There is enough fabric for the backing..............

Since my stash is coming downstairs where I can get to it easier I am finding lots that I did not remember having........





Last picture is the breakfast room........  Something lovely at which to feast the eyes........... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10