Monday, November 28, 2016

Happy Monday

I did not realize that I had failed to blog last week............... 

It was a busy week here......... 

Thanks to my personal shoppers I had all I needed to cook a good meal on Thanksgiving..........  Just when I started cooking Lem fell and took me with him........  We were both left with a headache from hitting the floor and he sustained a rug burn on his forehead..

Had to call the neighbors to help get him up and back in his chair........  After that I did not feel like cooking so I called Jason and asked for a couple of plates from Kim's family....

They sure good cooks but we did not feel like eating but we did enjoy it on Friday.  Friday Fleming brought plates from their house.......  More good eating..........  There is still enough for me not to have to cook for several more days.........

When I downloaded the pictures I realized that I had not shown the pictures of the last of the pantry organization....


Now doesn't that look great........  So inspiring that I got the urge to pre-bake for Christmas......

Whipped up a batch of Pumpkin Spice Drop Cookies...........  Cooked one dozen to test the recipe....  Froze the rest.......... 

Baked a pumpkin bundt cake........  Gave away most of it before Lem and I ate it all.......

Yesterday I whipped up a batch of Snickerdoodles.......  Baked two dozen and today I will freeze the rest.......  This year I plan to make all drop cookies so I can freeze them ready to bake........ 


Uncovered some recipes that need to be filed....


Notebooks ready to organize them...........  There is a card table set up in the kitchen all ready to work on that project when I have a few minutes of time......



A picture of my boys at rest.......  Wade likes to sit with his Daddy.......  Wade had to go to the Vet on Wednesday because of an ear infection......  One more person to medicate daily.......


I saw these cute little books on a blog somewhere.........  Can not find it again.....  Finally stopped looking and decided to wing it........  Test one done and I know the fine tuning it needs......  The books are from WalMart...........  three for 88 cents..........  Pencils I ordered from Amazon.........  Button jar ready to play in for buttons to close the booklet........  Finally getting set up for another sewing adventure................



Isn't it sweet?  I can put a button on the front for the elastic closure...

A wee bit more done on the sampler..........  Looking forward to finishing this one..........




1 comment:

  1. You're certainly organized! Please feel free to do the same to my kitchen when you're finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10