Thursday, June 09, 2016

Things are Blooming

My Snake Plant is doing well and is blooming......  I am amazed everyday that some of my plants are still alive......  It is only recently that I could actually keep a plant alive.




I have re potted this plant one time and will not have to do it again for some time.


The Gardenia at the end of the ramp.......  This year it is covered with blossoms..........


Jean gave us an Easter Lily several years ago.  I put it outside after it stopped blooming and it has bloomed every year since.  It has been divided and now there are several in this flower bed.



Lots of grand things growing.

1 comment:

  1. How interesting! I've never seen a snake plant in bloom. It looks very happy and healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10