Thursday, May 19, 2016

My Scrap Basket


Caution, blogging can be addictive..........

Quilts by Cheri is a prime example.........  While perusing friends on my blog roll I found this
quilt-a-long.  You can still join, just check out her blog for information.

WARNING: THERE ARE OTHER IDEAS POSTED THERE THAT CAN DRAW YOU IN.

This is my rendition thus far...........

The top applique is complete.



The wee blackbird is done................


Now to select the border........  This is a tough one............ 

Which do you prefer, the top one or the bottom one?


1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful Susan! I resisted this one. For now, anyway. I think I actually like the top, lighter border. But either will be great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10