Wednesday, May 18, 2016

My Computer Crashed


and I have had to start over..........

My information is still on the previous computer and I hope to be able to retrieve it one day but life must go on so I got a new one.........

There is quite a learning curve for me and I don't like to spend the little time I have with computers instead of sewing...

Finished up partially used skein of yarn......  These hats are mindless and fill in the time when I cannot think but must keep my hands busy........  Found another skein in the same box and began knitting it away......



The family met here for Mother's Day........  It was grand........  Kim did the shopping and everything else......  I fixed baked beans and got eggs ready for devil eggs......  Kim makes them better than I do so she made them.........

Not wanting to be left out Wade Hamilton went off in search something he could give......

And here it is........




He did it right and rubbed both sides of his head in goose poo.........  How thoughtful is that?




Andrew played with the bubble stuff......


Wyatt joined in........



Kim took a break from the kitchen.....


Amanda and Matthew enjoyed a few moments on the porch.




 
 Rebekah enjoyed watching the birds..........



Lemuel watched over everyone...........


Jason was the grill master............


I got a picture of our wee ducklings......


There were 12 of them........  Now they are 10...........  Hope we don't lose any more.....


Here is one nest............


and another...........


There is one behind a bush that I cannot get to for a picture........

And this one........  Depression in the ground appeared one day with an egg........  For a week eggs would appear one at a time.......  Now there are about 20 eggs (can't see the bottom layer if there is one).  Now there are two ducks sitting on this nest.


The Canadian Geese blessed us with 5 goslings..........


Oh, not to forget the wee bird that has built a nest behind the pillow in a chair on the front porch.  Not knowing she was there I moved the pillow to clear out the leaves and such and there it was with 5 eggs....

When did my yard become a bird sanctuary?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10