Tuesday, March 01, 2016

A Few More Things

This is three of four quilts that were bound last week..............





And this is the last one completed..........





I also finished the February BOM from Keepsake Quilts and designed by Lori Smith....




Scarf using yarn I purchased on the Knitting Bus last year is complete......  Perfect to go with the coat I bought several years ago but rarely wear because it is scratchy on my neck.......  This solves that problem.  Now to lose five pounds so that I can button the coat......



Purchased this arrangement at Happy's.....  It only had the roses in it and Donna added a few more flowers to fill in the gaps........  Thinking of a change so keep tuned for the outcome.... 



Found this plate at Happy's....  The holder is a bit bright for my taste so I plan to tone it down a wee bit with some burnt umber paint....


I placed an order with Temecula Quilt Company.....  More on that later.......  On their website there was a small quilt with hanger......  I ordered the hanger and started the quilt.......  Yes, this was yet another diversion from THE LIST but it was refreshing......  All ready to layer, quilt and bind.....  The instructions can be found HERE...


Another wee one is expected in my circle of friends......  Never having managed to make my gifts ahead as I had planed I am forced to stop and work in a sweater, hat and blankets.....


I also managed to hem six pairs of pants for me and five for Rebekah.....  This week will be catching up on the house blessing....  Maybe next week I can sew again.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness - you've been busy! And everything is so pretty! I'm working on my List, too, and it feels good to check off a few things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10