Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Few Finishes......

These few completed projects might not look like much but I have so little time now to do much in the way of stitchery.........

Moving the sewing machine closer to Lemuel did help but I still find little time to do much sewing.

Georgina's quilt is finished and delivered........



Susan's baby quilt is quilted and ready but she hasn't gotten here for it yet......  We transferred our Tuesday gathering to Marilyn,s for January and starting next week she and I will take turns....  Lem gets overtired with too much going on but he misses seeing everyone so this is our compromise.


Donna bought new dishes for her Easter table and needed napkins.....  We found the fabric upstairs and here they are already begun.....


And done.......


Now lets see what I can finish next..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10