Monday, January 18, 2016

Rainy Day

Cold, rainy, gray day............

Wade curled up in a quilt..... His eyes were getting heavy........



Ahhhhhhhhh.......  Asleep..........  He slept there all morning.....  Now about the quilt.......  It was pieced years ago by me and hand quilted by a dear friend......  I do not normally let anyone use that quilt but it was handy yesterday and Wade had recently had his bath........... 



I spent most of the day taking care of Lem....  It was not one of his good days..........  Maybe today will be better......  We see the Dr today to get the bone stimulator .  I ask for prayers that this will work for him..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10