Monday, November 16, 2015

Getting Closer


Here it is.......  Ready (almost) to hand over to the owner......  I still need to attach the small squares but I am waiting for Georgina to approve the placement.....  I am hoping to find someone to embroider a label for the bottom border....

Still needs layering, quilting and binding but this is a step closer to complete.....


Next up is to complete the knitted angels for Christmas.........



Ten are complete and I am hoping to make it an even dozen but I doubt I will have time......  Maybe next year..... I was going to add a link for acquiring the book but it must be out of print.  Amazon has one for $44.00 dollars....... Whew........

3 comments:

  1. I like the Zeta t-shirt quilt -- great border idea. I finished a t-shirt quilt this weekend--the mom picked it up yesterday. She was pleased, and I was relieved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Zeta t-shirt quilt is nice. I agree that the border is great. I am finishing a rag t-shirt quilt this week that has given me fits. But it will soon be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Zeta t-shirt quilt -- great border idea ,i also invite all of my friends for buy beautiful thread wallet from our store ,i think it must increase your personality,here where to buy wallets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10