Monday, October 12, 2015

Design Wall Monday

I finally found some time to be in the studio...........  Instead of organizing the stacks of "To Be Done" I just cleared the cutting table and dove right in........

Now the center of the top is done........  Yesterday I went to Thousands of Bolts and ordered the border fabric and the backing........  I am hoping that by the time it gets here I will have the borders done on Georgina's quilt........




This is the pattern I am using......  I got it as a kit years ago from Nancy Notions....  That was the kit I used for the red and white quilt I finished in June........



One day I plan to do the math and make another one but smaller............  So easy to cut and assemble......

Check out Patchwork Times for more show and tell....

6 comments:

  1. Great quilt! The colors and design are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you
      Ramona...... It is a fun quilt to make.

      Delete
  2. outstanding wallet design,thanks for post this article ,for nice wallet for buy
    thread buy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10