Friday, September 11, 2015

Still on the Needles.

Sorry Bill, but your socks will not be ready for you to take home with you........  I do have one almost done except for the toe.........  You will have them before it gets cold......

The picture is taken on the quilt I am getting ready to bind for Jean...........  Yes, I do know I also need to make an antimacassar for her.......  Pattern is selected but the baby boom needs to be handled first........

Check out Patchwork Times HERE   and see what other special women are making.



3 comments:

  1. Love the socks! May I ask what pattern you are using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the same thing as Sandie... what pattern are you using for this great sock? (The quilt is beautiful, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sock and quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10