Saturday, September 05, 2015

Saturday

I missed "On the Needles Friday" so I am posting today instead.......  It was on my list but other things occurred that kept me busy.......

Went to Greenville  Friday morning with Rebekah to make arrangements for a rental car since her car will not be fixed for another week....

Next to Grifton with Lem for a few groceries........

By then it was lunch time.....after which we got to rest for 40 minutes before we headed to Kinston for his appointment....  He is still having problems so he will have to go back in three weeks........

We got home in time to do a wee bit of a house blessing and then I was off to Greenville again with Rebekah to pick up the rental car.........

These days on the road are quite tiring............ 

I am ready now to turn the heel on Bill's first sock.......  I am still enjoying the square needles...  Hope to get the heel turned tonight so I can begin the gusset tomorrow............








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10