Monday, August 03, 2015

Design Wall Monday

Lots of lovely things on design walls all around.....  To see more of these check out Patchwork Times.

After looking at these on the design wall for months I have begun at last......

First two rows complete......



Last two rows ready to be completed........  Because of the size difference in the blocks I have added enough to each one to make them all 15 inches........... 


We decided on a black border with the smaller pieces on the bottom and top of the quilt....  If nothing unforeseen happens (and it usually does) I hope to get my part of this project completed this week........



1 comment:

  1. Good progress on your t-shirt quilt. Actually they are fun to do if you have control of how you get design to work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10