Thursday, July 16, 2015

Picture of an Oxymoron


ox·y·mo·ron
ˌäksəˈmôrˌän/
noun
noun: oxymoron; plural noun: oxymorons
a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction.

I get teased a bit because when we get together I do not use paper plates......  

I have about a dozen desert plates that belonged to my mother and we use them daily.....  I am not trying to save the ecology but it is easy for me to use them and put them in the dishwasher.  I use real plates for meals for the same reason....  I just prefer them to disposable.....

Susan pointed out that the china plate with a real fork did not exactly go with the bottle of water with a pink John Deere cover.........  Oh Well.........  such is life.........


Small group this Tuesday......  Susan, Georgina and Marilyn..........  Fleming came in later but I had already taken the picture.....



Thought about what evening project I wanted to do next..........  I have wanted to make Jean's socks..  She bought the yarn last year and I want her to have warm feet this winter.....  Finally got out the swift and ball winder to prep the hank of yarn......

Now to pick the pattern I want to use...........  Something special for Jean.........





1 comment:

  1. LOL! I think the pink John Deere goes perfectly with your lovely desert plates! Thanks to you, I got out my GFG and worked on it yesterday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10