Saturday, July 25, 2015

Me Again.....

Hopefully next week I can get back on schedule........  It appears now that I have no appointments for next week and Lem and I are looking forward to a quiet week at home together...... 

Time will tell how well that works for us.......

Finished the last of the red yarn.............Hurray..............




Finished the smocked dress........  Now I need to press it, wrap it and deliver it.......  Perhaps today....


I like this design and will use it again.......



Began Jean's socks.......  One half done..........  I found a pattern to try......  I think it is time for me to move forward and try a few different things with socks...........  It is good for the mind to keep learning..


Finished the last of one skein of the green yarn from Katie.....  Two adult hats and two for children......

I did cast on another one in another color to be ready in case someone drops in and I can knit it while we chat............



Now off to add a few more rows to Jean's sock.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10