Friday, July 31, 2015

A Thing or Two


At long last I have pressed and wrapped the gift for our neighbor's new baby (born in April)...


And one of Jean's socks is finished.........


And I made this little scarf that is supposed to block at almost twice the size it is now......  Time will tell....  Before I block it I need to clear the design wall because that is where I pin them to dry.......


So after much procrastination I am starting the T shirt quilt for Georgina..........  I hope to get at least one row assembled today.......


And start Jean's second sock this afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Your sock looks great. What pattern are you using? Your shawl is lovely, too, and it's amazing how much they "grow" when blocked. Have fun making the t-shirt quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sock yarn look very familiar. Is it a Knit Pick's tweed? They are lovely whatever the yarn. And your shawl looks like the one I just finished. Girl, we are on the same wavelength, I think.! You have very good taste when it comes to projects, I can tell. I think your T-shirt quilt will be a hit for sure. I love your idea of using the design wall to block shawls. Now why didn't I think of that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sock yarn look very familiar. Is it a Knit Pick's tweed? They are lovely whatever the yarn. And your shawl looks like the one I just finished. Girl, we are on the same wavelength, I think.! You have very good taste when it comes to projects, I can tell. I think your T-shirt quilt will be a hit for sure. I love your idea of using the design wall to block shawls. Now why didn't I think of that. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10