Monday, July 13, 2015

A Finish or Two.....


At long last the GFG is finished.........  The last stitch complete.....  And now I have it on my bed.......

I plan to move it to the guest room later but for a bit I will enjoy it myself....

It took ten years from start to finish but much happened in between stitches..............


I also completed my contribution for Fleming's shower......  The letters will be hung over the table with the gifts with a ribbon..........


Now on to finishing the smocked dress for Summer.........

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - your quilt is AWESOME!!!! and it's FINISHED!!!!! Mine is still sitting in a lonely bag, waiting patiently for me to come back. But, it has only been about five years . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful GFG! Congratulations on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! That's one of my favorite patterns. (not that I ever made one)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10