Saturday, May 23, 2015

This Holiday Weekend....

Monday we began work on the yard.......  We made the decision to have some one come and get the beds in place so that I could maintain it easier....  It is getting to the point that I do not like to leave Lem alone even while I am working in the yard and he wants so much to help and I do not want him to get hurt while trying......

Jason found someone that would fill the bill and do what we needed..........



He started here and has worked when possible this week......  We are really moving along with this project and should be finished soon.........




Having a project with an upcoming deadline I went back to my usual method of operation and began three other projects BEFORE finishing the one with a deadline......  I suppose I do like to work under pressure.........

Saw this cute bag on Pinterest yesterday and it was a tutorial from Missouri Quilt Company.....

Got out the squares from the most recent swap and picked these out.....  I can see that one needs to be replaced.....  A picture is helpful in seeing things like this............



Susan and I are going to hand piece a quilt together........  I am cutting out my fabric and will mark it for stitching.....  A nice little Carry With You project........


Started these Kool Ties in 2011......  The landscaper needed them earlier this week...  I got them out this week to finish............  They are on top of the quilt that needs to be quilted...........




Lovely weekend ahead.......  Especially since I have my MRE's (meals ready to eat) in the freezer...

What are your plans..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10