Sunday, May 31, 2015

Tangled Web

Started working on the Reunion Quilt...  Moving along rather nicely..............  Second bobbin ran out and I looked at the back..........  Not what I wanted to see........ 

Picked it all out.......  Then noticed the stitching on the first bobbin.........  No way I would want my name on something that looked that bad.....

Picked it all out...... Now to start again.......




We feed the ducks in our area.......  Love the Ducks...... Two sections of our yard we can't mow now because the ducks are nesting.........

The Canadian Geese, not so much..........  So this morning I look out and what do I see.......  Mama and Papa and three baby GEESE............  Oh well, we are all God's children.................




1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10