Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Good Morning...


I finally got a few good pictures......  Saw the ducks relaxing on the berm after eating their breakfast......





This is a close up of the center duck....... She has her little duckling with her...  There were two but only one is left now....




I also got this picture of the Hummingbirds sharing breakfast.........



This is my famous Pin Oak.....  I plucked the seedling from a flower bed at a rest area in Virginia.....That was 2011.......  It lived in a zip lock bag until the spring of 2012.....  Finally got it planted.......  Isn't it lovely......




Now here is the Pecan tree gifted to me by a friend.....  I hope is grows as well.........


While I am waiting for my quilting foot to arrive I began another bag......  I am going to add pockets to the inside of this one.......


And make this wee purse to go with it............



Now off to sew for an hour and then start on the list.........



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10