Monday, May 25, 2015

Finally.....


I have been looking at these blocks for long enough...  I hope I have them right now.......  If you see anything that needs to be moved please advise........ 

This is for a friend.........  She made the blocks and then brought it all to me in the box shown below...  The blocks are not the same size and the larger ones cannot be trimmed any more.......

The small blocks I thought I would start in the top left corner and bring half of them down the left side.  The other half will start at the bottom right and go up.....  



This is what is left........  Including the interfacing..........  At this time I plan to sash each block to make them the all the same size........  If you think of a better plan please tell me...........



For more fun and quilting ideas go to Patchwork times HERE

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good plan. I like how you laid out the smaller blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10