Friday, May 01, 2015

Busy Day

Yesterday started off with a trip to the groomer........  We took all four dogs for a day of beauty......

I was able to sew a bit but not as much as I wanted to......  It was rainy and overcast so it was a good day to sew........  After doing a few things that were necessary (laundry-dishes-etc.) I went back to the studio...  I had just gotten started when she called to say the dogs were ready......  Rushed back to Kinston for them, stopped for hot dogs for lunch on the way home......

After lunch it was time for my NAP.........  I try to take one everyday..........

Went back to the studio for a bit more sewing.........

Wade (in front) and Precious (in back) snuggled with Lem in his chair.........



Got a shirt finished for Wade.........


And one finished for Precious.....  She would not let me fasten it on the bottom.....


Finished a third one for Wade............  Only one left to assemble but I am out of lace.......  I ordered more and it should be on the way soon...........



Next to concentrate on the Reunion Quilt..............

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen shirts like this for dogs. They are cute ones

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10