Sunday, May 24, 2015

Beginnings and Endings.

Yard work began on Monday and we are moving right along.....Jason is adding a longer pipe for the drain on the heat pump........We are going to put a lattice brick wall around it and he wants to make sure it can drain.......  So nice to have someone think of these things.......




Hope that it will all be done by the end of the week...........



Quilt to hand piece with Susan is all cut out.........



Bag completed...........  It was so easy and so much fun.....  I am going to make the handles shorter on the next ones.....  This one is a shoulder bag and the next ones will not be......



Already selected the charms for the next two..............



Prepped one block for Rebekah but need to get the other eight done.........



Kool Ties complete.........  Already given away four of them..............



I need to be quilting the quilt for the reunion but even though I have two machines I can not find the quilting foot for either one of them.........  Seems like every time I organize the studio I lose something important.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10