Sunday, May 17, 2015

As Time Goes By

Wow........  I didn't realize it had been so long since I blogged.......... 

Now that I am on the "Visit the Doctor" treadmill again time seems to just slip away........

Made this coconut cream pie from the recipe on the coconut pudding mix box.......  Really is good...  I added a handful more coconut to the pudding and toasted coconut to put on top.....  Sure do wish I had one now.........



The Guild had their party last Wednesday........  One of the neighbors stayed with my charges so that I could attend.......  It was simply wonderful.....

We were each given a plant.. (my friend gave me hers)........  And another friend brought me a Pecan Tree......  Sure do hope I can keep it alive..............



In between events I have been cleaning the studio.......  I am trying to only have in here what is on the list...  Sure isn't easy for me....  Things seem to wander in during the night and take root..........

Moved the plastic drawer units and put them back under the table........  Trying to make the room look bigger.....



Cleared off the sewing table and the shelf above it......  That table will be painted this year if all goes well.....




Started putting ornaments on the shelf over the door....  Still working on that one......  You can see the list on the doors......



Moved the computer to a table in front of the door.....  The door that opens is not blocked..... There is still a method of escape.........


This is what is left...........  Hmmm....  Considering all the appointments next week it will still need clearing next week at this time.............



Lovely view.........  I do so enjoy my studio.....  When I can be in it..........






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10