Saturday, April 18, 2015

SALE


Rebekah stayed overnight on Thursday so that she could stay with Lem and I could go to JoAnn's for the part of  Daffodil Dash with the things I needed on sale.......

Interfacing and thread were on sale for half price and this seemed a good time to purchase some to keep on hand.........  You never know just when you will need either of those items and not want to go all the way to Greenville.....

I also found three pieces of fabric to make shirts and blouses for Wade Hamilton and Precious......

Wade will get the pastel stripe and the dot fabric.......  Precious will get the pastel stripe and the peach fabric...

For my half price coupon I selected the snips..................



I also got bird seed and duck food........  Marilyn says that there are 20 eggs in her garden that were laid recently...................

The third stop was at Sams Club........  I finally got my own membership there and acquired a few items for the house........  Grocery shopping is easier if you purchase daily use items in bulk..........  And I do have plenty of spaced to store things........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10