Thursday, April 16, 2015

Moving Forward

I spent most of yesterday cutting out the Little Wallets I needed to make...........

Thought I would never get that done.........

Paused long enough to make Sausage, Kale, and White Bean Soup for lunch.............





It was so good and just the thing since the weather had turned damp and chill........I even used up some bread that was too dry for sandwiches to make garlic toast..........




This morning I cut out all of the interfacing I need and now it is time to start assembly.........  I plan to do six at a time................


Rebekah is coming this afternoon to sit with Lemuel while I go for my checkup................  Supper tonight will be easy........  Chicken Pastry.........  Chicken is already cooked and the pastry is in the freezer....  How easy is that........



1 comment:

  1. don't you LOVE that soup? I was hungry seeing the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10