Monday, April 27, 2015

Design Wall Monday

At long last I have something on the design wall.......  Now I can join Judy and friends at Patchwork Times..

You can go HERE to see what others around the world are doing.....

As for me I have excavated a quilt that was begun many moons ago........  I was asked to donate a quilt for an auction at my class reunion......  Our colors were red and white so I searched for this top......  Can't find the pattern or the scraps right now and I want to add a couple of borders.......  The red is one I had already and as you can see it will not work........  I will have to search more........  I am sure there must be something here I can use............  I will go upstairs and look.........




I also finished all 36 wallets for the Guild party......



And the two bags I was asked to make for the Guild.......  We give them to the Red Cross for them to use to hand out things.......... 


Now back to the smocking........  Have a great week.......


4 comments:

  1. Isn't it great when you can put a UFO to good use? I know I've seen that block identified, but darned if I can remember what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like great motivation to finish up a UFO. Good luck with finding a border fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you excavating a UFO and putting it to good use. I love finishing UFOs although I don't seem to finish all that many of them -- or so it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excavated! That is funny!! I love going back to old projects.
    Love all your little wallets. I have one a friend made me. It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10