Monday, April 13, 2015

A Finish at Long Last





Finding a bag of frozen strawberries in the freezer I thought I would do waffles with strawberries for breakfast Sunday....... 

They turned out well so I will enjoy serving them to Jean and Bill the next time they visit......  I try to feed them well when they are here so they will come often.........



Got the dresses ready for the buttons......

As always I go to my famous BUTTON JAR............





Found just what I needed there............




Now they are finished and ready for Georgina.........





Next up was to make the thread catchers for the Guild..............  You can see one on top of the three dozen I cut out to sew..........



Stitched up and ready to turn.............



Turned and ready to press...........



Spent time with the BUTTON JAR again to find three buttons for each thread catcher...........

Sewed them together and have them ready to sew on buttons this evening when Lem and I sit together...




When they are finished the next thing will be the three dozen little wallets...........



Now off to mow grass is the lawnmower will start............



2 comments:

  1. Cute little dresses! I have one of those thread catchers, and I use it every day - just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little dresses are adorable, and the handwork on the yokes is beautiful.I hope you get a photo of the girls wearing them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10