Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A couple more things done....

The Knit Whitz met here yesterday.......  I got all the vacuuming and dusting done and our refreshments made.....

Two boxes packed and ready for Donna to take to Kathy.........

And I finished Maggie's  shirt...........  Maggie is a black dog and Donna sometimes can't see her against the burgundy carpet.........  I made her a white coat in the hopes it will help.........




This morning I finished Wade's new spring shirt....




Next I cut out two shirts for Precious using the fabric I purchased the last time I was at JoAnn's....



And two shirts for Wade.............


Taking Rebekah to the Dr. this afternoon so maybe I can assemble them tomorrow.............

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    [-] Vimax Asli
    [-] Pembesar Penis
    [-] Agen Vimax Asli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10