Saturday, March 14, 2015

Wee Chicks


Done at last.........  My wee chicks are all in a row now...........  Ready to march into the baskets I made....



Two more scarves finished........  One for Marilyn and one extra.....  You never know when you will need a gift.......




And ready to be moved to the design wall (as soon as I clear it off) is the quilt I am going to assemble for Georgina.............



This morning I will put a few stitches in my Willow quilt......  Then off to organize a closet or drawer while I wait for the delivery on my new to me rug for the master bedroom........  Jason is going to deliver it for me...  We have 70 percent chance for rain so he will watch the satellite images so it can be moved during bands of rain...........

What are your weekend plans?........




1 comment:

  1. You certainly seem to keep busy! what are you doing with all the adorable chicks?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10