Friday, March 13, 2015

In the Meantime


 Right now I am finishing up the wee chicks............  They are in the hand work stage...  I can do the last stitches on them tonight........

Decided to take a break and work on the third block of my Willow Quilt..........



I opened the tote with my CW Repro scraps and had fun making my selections..........




 These are the winners........  They must be pressed and cut before stitching..........  Maybe I can do that on tomorrow.........




 Today will find me cleaning the master bathroom......  Jason is supposed to come tomorrow to install a hand held shower and two grab bars.........  Lem seems to need them now............





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10