Thursday, March 12, 2015

How did it get to be Thursday.......

The week started off rather quickly...........  Had a dentist appointment early Monday morning.....  That is why I was up at sunrise........... 

Donna came and stayed with Lem while I headed to Kinston........




I did manage to get all the wee chicks cut out and ready to stitch......



Tuesday is the day the Knit Witz meet here which required the round-up and disposal of numerous dust bunnies..............


I had been to Happy's on Friday and found this floral arrangement.......... 



It is old and the flowers are made of paper.....  I like it age spots and all..........




At long last I finished two smocked dresses..........  Now on to the next set...........





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10