Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Catching Up.........


We had a wonderful surprise last week.......  Our granddaughter and her husband came from Georgia for a visit......  They were not here long so I spent my time with them instead of anything else.....  It was delightful to have all my chicks here and to sit around the dining room table together...........

Of course if you visit me I will take you to Happy's..........

While there I found this picture....  A steal for $20.00........  Some needle worker spent hours on hours making this picture......  And then had it professionally framed....  I felt it needed a home where the workmanship would be appreciated.......(and it looks good in my bedroom too!)



A closer view of the needle work..........












I also came home with a night table......  I have been looking for just the right one and this is it...




The upside is that it matches the green leaves in the lamp....  Happy's is a wonderful place........



At long last I finished a pair of socks for a friend......  Now to get them in the mail.....




And....(drum roll please)........

The last of the baskets.........  Well, not quite...  I still need to put the lining in three more but I feel close enough to the end to post the finish............  Just think.....  Thirty minutes and I will be done.........


I even found the perfect boxes for their transport..........



Now on to making the three dozen chicken pincushions..........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10