Friday, March 06, 2015

Blogging can be Dangerous.........

This week has been a busy one but with very little stitching...
One trip to the Vet with Wade Hamilton, one trip to the grocery and pharmacy and several loads of laundry...

I am still organizing our closet and each day a do a bit more........  Why don't I do it all in one day?  At one time I worked that way but now I just work on a project such as that till it is done....  Too many other things have a higher priority and MUST be done so I fill small snatches of time with the current project.....

Remember I said that Blogging can be dangerous?  Here is how......

Yesterday I checked a few blogs....... I found a Spring Blog Hop at Not Forgotten Farm HERE that directed me HERE to Jeni from the Willow.....Jeni offered a pattern for this woolen project for the coming season....  Since I am not a collector of wool I shall do mine in cotton fabric..........



From Not Forgotten Farm I was also directed to a free delightful design by Gail Pan, a favorite designer of mine..........  You can find it HERE . No, I could not wait......  I found fabric, traced the design. Selected fabric for the rest of the pillow and last night..............



instead of smocking I did a bit of embroidery.....  This will finish quickly...........



And on to the machine work......  I need 36 of these darling chicks...........  I figure 9 a day and I will be done in four days...............




Now off to Buttermilk Basin to see what other delightful wee projects are on offer for free.............






























1 comment:

  1. Looks like you and I were bitten by the same bug, um website. I downloaded both of those patterns too. I made the bunny! I'll be posting that on my blog later this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10