Saturday, March 21, 2015

Ahhhh Spring When All Thoughts Turn To......

Deep Cleaning.............. 

New Rug required all small furniture to be moved out of the room........  The floor was thoroughly cleaned....

Rug installed........  Furniture put back.....  While we are doing this we might as will wipe all woodwork. Put Liquid Gold on all furniture and re-arrange tchatchkes.... Which also need to be cleaned...  After all this is spring........  Sure am glad that room is done..........

I did find time to mindlessly knit two hats while I vegetated on the couch each evening.......  




I even finished the applique for Life of Plenty.....  Is that pot really sitting crooked.....  Oh well, I sure am glad this is a Folk Art quilt....... 


Now off to the laundry room for some suds slinging...........

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10