Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Yesterday was rainy and rather gray.......  The ducks, however did not mind the rain at all.......

I got the master bedroom cleaned and the riser legs taken off the bed frame......  Maybe now it will be harder for Lem to fall off when he tries to sit on the bed to put on his socks.....

We spent the morning at the grocery store and running errands..... Then at 1:00 PM Lem had a Dr's appt about his hand....  It was swollen at the base of his ring finger.......  Neither one of us remembers how he might have hurt it.......  After x-rays we found that it was not broken.........  Still hurts but will get well soon.



We spent the afternoon together while I knit the edging for my sweater.........

I ignored the house this morning and did some sewing.......

The three quick fixes are done.............. I do wonder, however just what my definition of quick is....




Then I did something I wanted for myself..........  Wade Hamilton's new shirt.......  You can find a tutorial HERE.......

All the items together........ 


And a short time later, Voila, a new shirt for Wade Hamilton..........


Doesn't he look sweet?????????


1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan... My lord you have been real busy... Sorry to here about Lem's finger... I just love Wade's shirt... He is all set for Valentine;s Day... Now he have to find a sweetie... Take care Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10