Sunday, February 01, 2015

The Week Ahead

 A beautiful way to start the day.........  Clouds might move off so that we can have a sunny day.....

 


Of the 11 projects listed last Monday,(HERE) only one was completed..........  Instead of making my scarf, I finished one for a last year's Christmas present........  Who knows I might even get said present mailed one day..... I'll get a picture of the scarf later........

It took longer to finish the cushions longer than I realized........

I finally began my smocked dress marathon.........  That took two days.......  Let me explain......  I only have about 3 hours each day to play in the studio....Therefore it takes me much too long to get things finished...  Lem and Wade Hamilton expect me to spend the afternoon and evening with them and I am happy to do so...  That is when I do my hand work........

I got one dress put together for pleating, pleated it, blocked the pleats and then completed the rest of the machine assembly........



Now it is safely tucked in the wee basket I got at Happy's last week.......  Hmmm.  They did have two of them, perhaps I should check and see if the other one is there....I am sure I can find a use for that one too...

I have always wanted to try this method and am so glad I finally did one this way.......  Now when the handwork is done, the dress will be complete...........



Now to prep the other three..........  Still knitting on the sweater and near the finish of the sleeves........  Maybe next week I can show a finish or two.........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10