Monday, February 02, 2015


The pleating is done on dress two..........  Now I will need to finish the machine work and will then be able to add it to my basket of hand work.........


Last night I finished the sleeves for Seville Jacket..........


There is a cable border all the way around the jacket ...........



So my next task is to knit over 80 inches of an annoying 10 stitch strip........  Plan to use double pointed needles because they are shorter.............


I will put the shoulder seams together and block the large pieces as soon as we get the sun again.......  I usually put towels on the picnic table to block my sweater pieces.......  Works well and the fresh air dries the pieces quickly............

Now off to tackle the bedroom.......  I want to lower the bed a bit.........  It has small legs on it to lift it a few inches.........  Lem is having problems getting on the bed now so if I take them off it might help.......

While I am doing that I might as well do a deep clean in that room.........  Dr.'s appointment this afternoon.....  He says his finger hurts but we can't figure out why............. Since we will be in Kinston we can have lunch there and pick up a few things at the grocery........

Doesn't look like much in the way of sewing will be done today......  Perhaps tomorrow..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10