Thursday, February 26, 2015

Indulging Myself

Looked out the while chopping veggies for chicken noodle soup and could not believe what I saw........
The ducks were walking on the lake.......  From the float to our yard for their breakfast........




Yes, it actually froze enough for them to walk across....  Of course within 3 hours it had all melted again but I so have a picture to prove I was not dreaming........



Yesterday I indulged myself..........  Finished one slipper for my Hobbit slippers.... You can find the pattern  HERE.....  Yes it will have to be felted so I am going to knit a few more for friends before I go to Marilyn's and ask to use her washing machine......  She has a top loading one......


And a new shirt for Wade Hamilthon.......  I thought this fabric was just right to make him a new shirt......  The buttons are just the right touch....




He too is glad his mother is a quilter....  They are so nice to curl up on.........





1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see how the slippers felt. That is one happy looking doggie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10