Monday, February 16, 2015

Design Wall Monday


Busy weekend........  Bitter cold here in Eastern NC.......  We are so very blessed to be snug and warm and have things to keep the hands busy...........

I finished 6 hearts for a project for next Valentines Day.........  I will now put them in the Valentine box and move on to the next holiday.  St. Patrick's Day....



Made the white hat that Donna had requested then picked up a skein of yarn and made another one......  There is a smaller hat almost done....  I will finish it tonight.........



I am also working on a project for a friend.......  I am helping her to make party favors.......

I made one basked......then the large Hen Pincushion....  It is too big to fit in the basket so I made a smaller one.....  I will keep the big one for myself.......  I also whipped up a thread catcher.........  There is one more item I want to make but I plan to finish these first........



The basket pattern is quick and easy and can be found HERE


The buttons are pinned on and this is the easiest thing ever.....  You can find the Thread Catcher pattern HERE



Amazingly easy......  The Wee Hen Pincushion.....  If you want to try one or two or twenty you can find the pattern HERE



Now on to making these things......  But first I have to stop and get the studio all Shipshape and Bristol Fashion.   If you don't know what that means go HERE... 

You can see that it needs help.....  Well, after all, I was in the throes of a creative  adventure..........



For more fun go to Patchwork Times and you will find other fun thing to view.... HERE

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are all snuggled in at home. Love all your cute projects. And those hats are fabulous. I'm stealing your idea of the vase filled with buttons! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun projects! Could you share the hat pattern? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10