Sunday, January 25, 2015

What a Grand Week

Jean came for a visit......  How much I enjoy having someone with which to talk quilting .......

We shopped, and ate and talked and stitched the whole week.........

Several years ago a friend gave me some tiny lampshades for candle lamps made from beads ....  Jean and I finally got all the materials needed to make a few....  She got two finished......  I got one half done........



Looks sunny outside but it was really cold so we stayed in that day.........


One night I cooked Chicken Bruschetta.......  The recipe is on the back of the Stove Top Chicken Stuffing box........  We really like it and it is soooooo eaaaaasssssssy..........

The meatloaf recipe on that box is another good one.......  Nice casserole and a tossed salad and you are all set to eat..........



Left overs from my veggie plate at the luncheon on Saturday found their way to the table one lunch time......

Now she is back in Denver but another visit is promised in a few months................

Now off to make some pillow sofa covers for Cassie......  Busy times ahead this week.........

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun you 2 must of had!

    Love that little lamp shade.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10