Monday, January 26, 2015

This Week.................

First on the list are the sofa cushions for Cassie...........  They have to be done by tomorrow afternoon so I will work on them all day..........




Little Valentine pillows I want to make..........

Four smocked dresses are cut out but need to be assembled and pleated.....


A Valentine and St. Patrick's day shirt for Wade.....



Block three of Woolen Willow Quilt a Long.......


Piece the Log Cabin block and finish the applique block that came with my Jan Patek kit..........





Run the threads in three caps for Jean and make the pom pom for Kate's hat.........

Make a scarf for ME..........


Complete step one on Garden Walk from this issue of Primitive Quilts.......



Finish the thread holder from the set I began in the year Dot..........


Fix the cuff on Marilyn's jacket and alter two doggie coats................


I wonder just what will actually get done...........Oh, I almost forgot........  Finish the cross stitch I began last Monday.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10