Thursday, January 29, 2015

Quiet Day

We had a quiet day today......  Lem is doing much better and even got a good nights sleep last night.........

I spent the morning working on the National Debt..........  Bills paid and accounts balanced........  Required phone calls made and then a late lunch.........

Good mail........ Recipe from Jean, a quilt magazine to enjoy tonight and my BOM from Temecula Quilt Co.






Aha.........  Another block to add to my collection of unfinished blocks......  I will have some lovely pictures when I get these BOM blocks complete.......  This will be the third one I have subscribed to....  They are Lori Smith's designs from My Heart to Your Hand HERE...  The ones I have are 15 - 13 - and 6.....



Tonight will find me knitting on my Seville Jacket.....  I see the end of that project in the near future.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10