Wednesday, January 28, 2015

One Done..........


Finished the pillow covers just before the movers came........ By now the furniture is on its way to Needham.

Woke up to a lovely sunrise.........  I tried to get the picture while it was lower in the sky but could not get dressed fast enough........  And it is really cold outside........



The ducks were waiting for me to finish so they could come and have breakfast.................



Here is a picture of the sofa with its new pillows........Now I will make some extra covers for the arms and head rest................


Today's project if I have time will be these three things............  They should not take long...........


I also want to get these dresses ready to smock........  If I can do that I will have hand work for the afternoon and evening.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10